Sunday, July 15, 2012

Two Friends in a Dream

I had a dream last night.  I was visiting with my friend Dejuana who lived  in an apartment complex.  Her sister DeAnn was there too.   The library was next door to her apartment and I wanted to go over there very badly.  I was being very persistent but neither of my friends wanted to go.  I made them go anyway and they complained all the way down the block and the whole way into the library.  But once we got into the library they both became distracted and I was able to get my books.  We were on our way back to the apartment when I stepped in dog poop. (I know, who dreams about stepping in dog poop? ONLY me.)  I wiped it off in the tall grass as best I could then we continued on to the apartment.  When we got there I took off my shoes at the door and asked her if I could borrow a pair of pants because mine were soiled at the bottom.  Then I remembered that I had gym shorts on under my pants so I told my friend nevermind about the pants.  I noticed the carpeting in her apartment was all white?  There was someone else with us too but they remain faceless.  My ride, also faceless, got there and I left with the two faceless people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment