Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thankful Day 23

When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them.  Chinese Proverb


Today I am thankful for:


A great night out last night with my man.
he is cooking breakfast for me.
a great day today.  I'm alive!
the lawn mower.  Seriously I know I say this alot about the lawn mower but we have an acre and a half.  Lawn mowers are important.
our hens and their eggs. not that red rooster though.  He's the devil's spawn.
my neighbor.  She is the best neighbor! Be thankful for good neighbors.
saving money at the grocery store. 
coupons.
friends coming from up north to visit and go to the beach.  Can't wait!
checks.  Hey we look forward to every check.
getting those cushions sewn for a client.
that I have the cushions all cut out and ready to be sewn.  That was 2/3 of the battle.
K. Bye.


my daughter who is so talented! My son has grown a foot and a half this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment