Monday, July 9, 2012

Thankful Day 17



It is necessary, then, to cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.
Wallace D. Wattles

So today I am thankful for:

People who love me.
Second chances.
Forgiveness.
Mexican food! mmmmm
Seeing my daughters grow into smart beautiful and successful young ladies.
words.  Like these.
Garlic?
Hugs!  And kisses!
elephants.
Google Search.
baby coos, sighs, and bubbles.
possibilities.
hope.
books!!!!!

Ok, I know, long list today.   Here is a pic from my weekend.  A picture tells a story, don't it?

P.S.  Martha, if you are reading this, I can't get into your blog.  Every time I click on it, a virus scan starts running?  I miss reading you.

No comments:

Post a Comment