Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Day 20

Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” ~ Northrup Christiane


Today I am thankful for:


Freebies!
Salsa
sweet tea
The ♥ of family and friends.
For an amazing summer.
the internet.
all our customers.
Ryan having a good meeting today.
God's will.
comfy t-shirts.
the books I had on hold at the library.
the energy to clean house today.
flowers. birds. animals.
my house.
my computer.
Jacob.
happiness.
having my brother in my life for the short time that I did.
rain, wind, and moon.
the universe.
the dark part of my life that made me the strong person I am today.
my childhood, good and bad.
springs.
Florida.
sunshine.
tropical breezes.
plants and trees.
I'm on a roll today..................



No comments:

Post a Comment