Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thankful Day 22


I'm thankful for a pair of shoes that feel really good on my feet; I like my shoes.
I'm thankful for the birds; I feel like they're singing just for me when I get up in the morning... Saying, 'Good morning, John. You made it, John.'
I'm thankful for the sea breeze that feels so good right now, and the scent of jasmine when the sun starts going down.
I'm thankful...
Johnny Cash

Today I am thankful for:

Johnny Cash!  I love that guy so much!
his wife June too.
his music which I play in my car alot.
the flag.
options.
jars.
visiting with friends yesterday.
having lunch with my daughter.
acceptance.
organization. I try.
encouragement.
smiles. :o)
glitter.
July.
random acts of kindness.
driving. my car.
clothes.
kisses. and hugs.
memories.
my journal which I haven't written in like forever.
independence.  which I need more of so I'm thankful for what I have.
YOU!


5 comments:

  1. cute way to put everything...I think being grateful is a good thing. I thank God every day for my life, even if it is a bit crazy too right now. I don't know if posting this will add you to my list so I can follow you or if it will show mine too...my blog is Life Is Chocked Full Of Surprises.....come visit...:) Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that when I think of things I am thankful for Johnny Cash never makes the list. (or glitter). Yay for differences.
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your entries. You are a breath of fresh air. You never complain and always have something interesting to say. Look forward to reading many more of your entries.
    Love ya kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful list of blessings. I'm taking you up on your dinner invitation. Hope it's something good...and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm thankful for YOU my dear friend!! Love your entries and glad to see you writing again!. I need to get here more often....and to Florida!!

    ReplyDelete