Friday, July 20, 2012

Thankful Day 27

"Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it."
                                                                                       Ralph Marston


Today I would like to say thank you to:


My mom and dad for giving me life and teaching me how to live, love, and appreciate life.
My grandmother for giving me the gift of hope and faith.
My sisters and brothers for a strong heart bond.
My big sister for understanding and guidance.
My mother in law for life skills.
My husband and my kids for every single day we have together.
My teachers and students in life for every thing I have learned and try to teach to others.
My friends and family for their support in all that I do.
and above all God for all of the above and everything else.


From left, my daughter Cindi, my MIL Flo, me, son Jacob, my daughter Kara, and my mom Carolyn.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome list of wonderful people, starting with YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely photo, and a wonderful list as always. May your day be an awesome one.

    ReplyDelete