Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thankful Day 29

“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” ― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh


Today I am thankful for:


The beauty of the night sky--the moon and stars.
the gift of today.
my health.
simple truths.
the lessons in life that provided wisdom.
my perfect partner.
the many many blessings I have been given and that I am able to continue to learn such amazing things every day.
learning patience.   still working on that one!
this amazing day and everything and everyone in it.  I'm going to make it a productive one.
the miracles around me.
my support system.
infinite abundance that is always here for me.  All I have to do is open my mind to the universe and have gratitude.
to be me and all the love that is here for me.
peace of mind.





1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you have Mr Perfect. He's certainly a keeper. Beautiful girls and one handsome boy. You are indeed blessed my friend!

    ReplyDelete