Monday, July 2, 2012

Thankful Day 13

“When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” — Tony Robbins


Today I am thankful for:  My Desires


a new lawnmower.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!
my room fixed.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!
a visit from the girls.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!
to get all my work done today before my brother and them get here. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
those chimney swifts to fly away! lol  Thank you Thank you Thank you!
to go to the beach.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
for all my family or friends who are sick or suffering to be better.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
world peace! Thank you Thank you Thank you.  Ok I know this one is a little far fetched but I do pray for it. :)
for my hubby to get his van fixed so I can have my car back.  Thank you Thank yo Thank you!!
for the bank to release the money on hold and our bills to get paid.  Thank you Thank you Thank you.


Yay,  I made it to 10!!  Thankful for that! Have a great gracious day.  And remember to have gratitude for all things past present and future!!







No comments:

Post a Comment