Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thankful Day 1

"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
                                                                                                    Thornton Wilder (1897-1975)
                                                                                                                                                 Writer and Playwright

Today I am thankful for:
Bagels - blueberry bagels - delish!
my cute doggie because of his unconditional love
my printer which needs ink - thanks for the money to buy some ink
The internet which keeps me connected to my world
my computer ditto
seashells because they are beautiful
coffee because it keeps me sane
the fireplace - in the summer?  yes it's pretty.
photos for memories
my mom
My hands....dude, what would I do without those?  They do everything including typing this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment