Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thankful Day 2

"When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.  If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies with yourself."
                                                                                                    Tecumseh (1768-1813)
                                                                                                     Shawnee Native American Leader

Today I am thankful for:
a new day
friends who go shopping together
Salvation
the lawn mower being fixed because the lawn is overgrown
library books for knowledge
Westerns cause I just like em.
my car
my job even though I am off for the summer
my sewing machine which is running again!
my man who loves me more than any other could ever
the morning light (stole that one from tecumseh)

*If you're busy giving thanks for things big and small, you have no time for negative thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment