Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thankful Day 5

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.  Have you used one to say 'thank you'?"
                                                                                    William A. Ward (1921-1994)
                                                                                                                   Writer

Today I am thankful for:

Not doing a thankful post yesterday because it means I was busy spending time with family and friends.
My daughters who are an inspiration to me.
Art.  What a boring world this would be without art.
The rain because water is life.
Photos because every picture tells a story.  Don't it?
Chimney sweeps?  nahhhhh ok a little. I love birds.
Television because it's a wet rainy tropical stormy day out.
Tropical storm Debby because it means mother nature is still going strong.
My FIL who went out in this storm to give my daughter a ride to work even though he didn't feel good.
Pop tarts!
This post because it reminds me to be thankful.   Being gracious makes you positive.  Positive thoughts breed more positive thoughts which keeps away negative thoughts.







No comments:

Post a Comment