Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Day 3

"It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich."
                                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906-1945)
                                            Pastor

Today I am thankful for:

My electric bill because I have electricity and I enjoy it.
My AC because it is 90+ degrees outside today.
The rain because we need it badly.
My cell phone and the ability to pay the bill.  Thank you.
Facebook because that is where all my friends and family live.
Patterns. Just patterns. and thread.  No sewy without thready.
Trees and plants for oxygen. God knows we need that.
Invoicing because it means money is coming and God knows we need that too.
Checks in the mail.
The $5 Monopoly scratch off I won.
ENGLISH. MUFFINS. MMM K? nough said.

Thank you thank you thank you because there is power in 3!



No comments:

Post a Comment