Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thankful Day 7

"No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks."
                                                        Saint Ambrose (AD 340-397)
                                                        Theologian and Catholic Bishop

Today I am thankful for:

Finally getting a good night's sleep last night.
And once again, my coffee this morning.
My husband whom I would be lost in this world without.
My beautiful niece and nephews who are growing up and turning out to be wonderful people who I am proud of.
Of course I am thankful as always for my own children.  I would give my life for them.  All three of them.
The book 'The Magic' that helped me be more thankful and to start keeping this list.  Go. Get. It.
For service men and women who keep our country safe and free.
For behind the scenes workers for obvious reasons.
Cars, trains, planes, buses, etc....for we would still be ridin' horses without.  Poor horses. lol
OOOOOOOh, the library.  I am ever so very thankful for the library because books are knowledge.

Mario!



No comments:

Post a Comment