Thursday, August 23, 2012

Football, Isaac, and a Family Reunion

Jacob has decided to stick it out with football.  With a lot of prodding.  I think he is really starting to enjoy it though we have had some bad weather this week here in central FL and he had to practice in the rain.  I am also concerned about his schedule at school.  They gave him advanced band and he has never taken band before.  So yeah.  I probably should call the school and let them know he needs a schedule change before he fails. He has an eye doctor appt at the end of the month.  The physician said he is 100 in his left eye and 20 in his right?  

In other news, I'm so sick and tired of hearing about the RNC here in Tampa that I hope Isaac blows the top off. (But not actually hurt anyone if possible)  :)

My first two weeks back to work at the high school are almost over.  It has been busy and frustrating to say the least but I have almost made it and feeling good about it.  

Last weekend I did a small family reunion for my cousin and her kids at the park as they haven't seen each other in over 6 years.  It was really nice to get them all together and see them happy.  I helped my cousin raise her kids and I feel like they are mine too.  They have grown!


My cousin is the blond in the very center.  These are all her kids and grandkids except my son in the back who snuck in the picture without me noticing. lol  He has a little kids on his shoulder.  Some of these babies are just meeting each other for the first time.  It was really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment